Sunday, April 19, 2015

Obsession

"Mom, where's my yip-stick?"  
It all started with this chap stick a few months ago. I had these amazing chap sticks stashed all around my house so when ever I needed some it was there.  Well, this lovely girl discovered them and has since found ALL of them and proceeded to use them ALL!  I now have to stash these treasures high and out of sight. 
Her love affair with "yip-stick" did not stop there. She has recently found Avery's play make-up and has been in heaven. For days she was been covered ear to ear with lip stick and cream eye shadow in various shades of pink, blue, and purple.  
Today she decided everyone, including Kal, had earned a make-overs. Lincoln likes to color outside the lines at this point so it is perfectly fine to use eye shadow on both your eyes as well as your lips!  Both the A-dubs were good sports. 



No comments:

Post a Comment