Tuesday, October 28, 2014

To nap. . .or not to nap. That is my question.

My Mr. Kal is at that wonderful age where  naps are questionable. If we give him a nap he's up till all hours. If we don't give him a nap he's "The Hulk" and even the smallest things will set him off for the rest of the evening.  Both are a little sketchy! The following is an example of a "Nap Day."
I had no words, literally, when I saw this. These were the Scriptures my parents gave to me my sophomore year in college. These were the scriptures that I went to Ricks College with and to institute with. These are the scriptures that I gained my testimony of Christ in.  Before Kal got ahold of them they had seen better days. And,
luckily it only was the topical guide.
But , I still had to turn around and leave so I didn't say or do anything foolish. I left this one to Scott. Kal has since been banished from our room for a week. In Mr. Kal's defense, I honestly think he was just bored, not sleepy at all, and was simply looking for something to pass the time. Needless to say, I have not given him a nap since!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment