Sunday, November 2, 2014

A Month of Thanks

On Saturday, November 1st, we had a Walker Family get together.  Bob and Jean Walker, the most KIND and GENEROUS and THOUGHTFUL 
in-laws a girl could want decided to bring the family together despite having some serious health issues as of late.  The entire day they demonstrated love and kindness, acceptance and gratitude to everyone.  What truly Christ like examples these two individuals are.
I read a quote today at church that really spoke to my soul today and completely reminded me of these two amazing individuals.  It said,

"It is not HAPPY people who are THANKFUL. It is THANKFUL people who are HAPPY."

Despite all the challenges they have faced in these last few months both of them continue to express a great deal of gratitude and both have such peace about them.  I love these beautiful people and  I am so grateful for them.



No comments:

Post a Comment