Friday, November 7, 2014

Windows

As a mother I feel like a get these little of moments of time with my kids that are so precious and so fleeting.  It is a window of time that is filled with joy and laughter and awe.  We had a few of these this past week.
Playing at the Children's Park in HR is such a great day for my little A-Dubs (more on A-Dubs to come.)  We found a little pocket of time between the rain to enjoy.  Mr. Kal truly needs these moments of unstructured time to get it all out, more than any other kid I've met.  Climbing, Jumping, Running. Laughing, Hiding. Sliding. Balancing  Swinging.  Oh, and sending as many big sand trucks down the slide as he can.  

Not a great photo of Miss Avery and myself because we were in the dark.  For Family Home Evening we went to the Waterfront Park after dark, with our head lamps, and played !  The only way we could keep track of these turkeys was to look for their lights.  I cherish these Windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment