Saturday, March 7, 2015

Perfect Day

We had a perfect day!  I spent the morning cleaning.  I started AND I finished the whole house.  IN ONE MORNING!!!  That is a huge accomplishment for my life and I cherish it.  I actually thanked my Heavenly Father last night for this tender mercy!  Because my A-Dubs  had watch way too TV to make this happen for me AND because we are having an unusually warm and sunny spring I asked if these little turkeys wanted to go on a bike ride.  
We stopped first at Twin Peaks.  A hole in the wall local hamburger joint that was filled with construction workers and grandpas.  Delish!  My kids loved it.  After we were full and ready to hit the road we stopped of at the local grocery store to pick up a few items we had forgotten the night before.  Then, off to the park! 
Kal and Lincoln are such a blast!  I love these little adventures with them.
After the park we headed to a family friends house to say hello for a quick minute.  I love good friends, what a blessing they are in our lives.  I only wish I had a pic of them to post.  Heidi and Gary (aka GheeGhee) are simply wonderful human beings!  
On our way home both of them fell asleep. 
 I felt so blessed!  
We had a perfect day!





No comments:

Post a Comment