Sunday, March 22, 2015

Washi Tape

Recently Avery and I made a gift for her to take to a birthday party (I wish I would have taken a pic.) It was a simple notebook decorated in paper and washi tape and it was darling! We also started our Mother's Day Gifts for Activity Day Girls using washi tape.  I will post pics when we finish, but can I say how much I am LOVIN' washi tape?  It is so easy to use and makes simple projects look complicated by adding extra layers of texture.  Love it!  
Needless to say Kal and Lincoln love washi tape too!  They wanted "band-aids" made of "wacky tape" on all of their fingers!  They crack me up.  Both of them kept this stuff on till dinner time later in the day.  
Aren't little kids hands the cutest?  I LOVE them!  Both of these little sets of hands are still chubby and small and so child like.  I pretend to believe that Kal's hands are clean but know in my heart of hearts that they go in places I don't even want to know about.  GROSS!  I'm sure Lincoln is the same as she is turning into Kal's shadow!   

No comments:

Post a Comment