Friday, February 6, 2015

Time

It has been raining all week.  I haven't photographed my kids in days.  I have been working a ton, at work, at home, at church.  Like everyone else, I am busy.  However, the sun came out this afternoon, all my kids were home, no one needed to go anywhere, no work needed to be done so, we played!!We visited a dear neighbor and walked down to another neighbor's house.  It really was a ray of light in our otherwise dark week.  Scott and I have been talking this week about not using statements like, "I will come in a minute,"  " I can help you when I get this done," " I will play with you when. . ."  Our kids have been hearing this too often as of late.  I was happy for the reminder that this is not what we want for us or our kids.  Today was a good day to represent being in the moment with these beauties!
Miss L is LOVING "my ponies" right now.  They accompany us most places these days.
I love both Kal's and Avery's faces in these pics.  So similar.  They make me smile.
This is my favorite of the day.  At first I wanted the kids to stay out of the water but quickly thought, " they are kids, the water will dry and dirt will wash out.  Let them play!!"  So glad I listened to the voice in my head!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment