Thursday, February 26, 2015

Finally

Two days before Christmas our oven broke!  Seriously?  Since I don't start the holiday treat making in advance it pretty much eliminated all  baking for me.  This is good and bad!
Fast forward 2 months and it is finally fixed!  I know I could have and should have done it sooner but "life" got in the way, between family, work, church  school, etc. . .   Life right?  Honestly the only time I would notice it was when I was wanting to make cookies or bread.  If we had a serious need or hankering we just used our neighbors oven.  She was so great to just let me use her key while she was working.  I realized that enough was enough when I went over to her house and heard the smoke alarms before I even got to her back door.  No damage, except my burned bread!!!  So, to celebrate, today we made BOTH cookies and bread!  My house smells wonderful tonight!  

No comments:

Post a Comment