Friday, December 5, 2014

Ginger Bread Houses

We have made ginger bread houses for the last few years but his is the first time we have made them from scratch.  Okay they weren't from scratch cause we used graham cracker but you know what I mean.  
Miss L basically just ate the candy.  She found all the candy that was too "spicy" and just spit them out.  Even now as she sits on my lap while I type she is pointing out the "spicy" ones!
Our Final product!!



These little crackers were a pain in the @#$# to cut and kept breaking.  Next year I will leave them out for a few days to "soften up" before I try to cut them.

By my standards this icing was so GROSS to the taste but to the taste buds of a 9 and 4 year old it was delicious!





It was fun to watch Kal eat. . . I mean decorate his house.  As much candy as got on his house he ate as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment