Saturday, January 17, 2015

It Rained and Rained and Rained

You know you live in Oregon when you spend one day outside enjoying the sun and the very next you are slammed with rain.   Not one minute has passed today with out being able to hear it, as I type I can hear the rain pounding on our roof.  I am hopeful however, my phone swears that tomorrow will be partially sunny.  iphones don't lie right?
Because of the rain I was able to get this done.
before
after
I have been putting this project off for months.  This POST got me going today.  Thanks Megan!  I had each one of my kids (Avery twice) along with my husband come and look at my accomplishment!  I love checking things off my list! 

Because of the rain a few of  us were able to get in a lovely nap.
 Miss L was asleep on the couch at 10:30 in the morning with Miss A on the floor in front of the wood stove following suit.  Scott was the next to cave. What a great day to make this all happen.

Because of the rain we went to the Library.
We got to do puppet shows, play trains,  play toys, run around, build with legos, play with yo-yos, read magazines, and check out books. 

Because of the rain, we got to spend the day together as a family.  Love these days.  
Loved the rain today





No comments:

Post a Comment